Volunteer some time with us!
Come and join the fun! Our programs are dependent upon the participation of volunteers. We are as active as we want to be and enjoy socializing, learning, and volunteering together.
We have volunteering opportunities such as:
(Click on the light green titles for a full description of the opportunity)
- Driving to medical appointments (mileage and parking paid by senior),
- Helping with our lunches (cooking, set-up & clean-up, baking),
- Phoning other seniors to have a chat and check-up,
- Help mentor a senior with their computer skills,
- Help with our programs as a program aide,
- Help drive a senior to one of our lunches,
- Serve on our Board of Directors,
- Work at our Headingley Holiday Market in October,
- The Phoenix Winter Carnival in February.